Goldeneye Trainers Conference 2015, What a great week!
The Goldeneye International Trainers Convention took place in Madrid (Spain), in July 2015. Five days of intensive training, directed and coordinated by Mario Gisbert.
The opening day was presented by Mario Gisbert, introducing new pigments, machines, needles, educational tools and training systems. Mario’s partners Helmut La Fontaine, Montse Canas, Albert Grau, Rene La Fontaine, Holger Hoffmann and Giorgio Ottolini each contributed to the presentations. The international online marketing strategies were presented by Mario with the help of Nacho Ordóñez, Oscar Cebollero and Jasper Scholtes.
The following four days, micropigmentation master classes and live demonstrations were provided by:
- Dr. Pablo Naranjo (Scientific Foundations of Laser Colour Removal)
- Lorena Oberg (live demonstration of laser removal)
- Dr Ian Brown (Nipple & Areola Reconstruction, Surgery and Micropigmentation)
- Cruz Sánchez (Global Image Consultation)
- Dawn Forshaw & Taryn Vice (Areola and Nipple Pigmentation, Skin Disorders Camouflage, Dry Needling for Scars & Burns)
- Milena Lardi (Scalp Pigmentation Shaved Look and Advanced Techniques)
- Giorgio Ottolini (Tricopigmentation & Hair Transplant Combination)
- Ennio Orsini (Male and Female Ultrarealistic Eyebrows in Universal Alopecia)
Mario gave a special thanks to the “soul” of the conference organization, Mar Gállego, the technical coordinators (Amparo Ortega, Miriam Alcántara, Dênisson Amaral, Longina Kolesnikova, Nadia Derznikele and Debbie Clifford) and the administrative team (Pilar Frutos , Armando Domingo and Belén Fernanz).
Two fantastic events took place in two of the trendiest and magic locations of Madrid night life. The opening gala dinner was dedicated to the celebration of the 25th Anniversary of Mario Gisbert Micropigmentation Academy.
To close the week of activities on the last night Mario hosted the ceremony of The Goldeneye International Trainers Awards 2015. The winner in 2015 was Natalya Veinberg (Russia) closely followed by the second and third places, Sofía Terrón (Spain) and Andrea Toth (UK).
Mario Gisbert would like to thank all the speakers, coordinators, sponsors, participants, trainers, distributors and guests for attending and we look forward to seeing you at the next conference!
Most viewed News
2018-10-14Mario Gisbert & Friends World Tour in Bulgaria - October 2018
2018-09-21São Paulo International Micropigmentation Meeting 2018
2018-07-06Mario Gisbert & Friends World Tour in London - June 2018
2018-06-15Mario Gisbert & Friends World Tour in Chile - June 2018
2018-06-01Mario Gisbert & Friends World Tour in Costa Rica - May 2018